Target Dot Spot 50% off

autumnsmommy

^Disney pic coming soon^
I got adult & kids ponchos, travel games, mini flashlights, bandanas, flipflops & more for 50 cents. Just went on sale this a.m.

target in allentown, pa, on cedar crest is also running the same sale...picked up flip flops, pocket knife, glitter glue tubes, magnetic pet picture frames, stuffed dog toy, deck of cards, mini cutting board

Mine here in Falls Church, VA is still full price! Patio stuff and most toys are still 30% off! I wish they would use the same schedules!

UMTerp

I love the Dot Spot... I wish there was a Target here!

Our Target's dot spot was still full price. I went today after seeing this -- boo hoo :guilty:

our target here (in GA) was 50% off, but I called my mom in FL and hers was regular price. Weird that they mark things down differently in different places. I picked up 2 of the kids' ponchos. they are very thin, but worth 50 cents, I guess! also picked up a bunch of travel games to try and appease the "are we there yets". and I got my husband a Napolean Dynamite pen!

I got DD a cute pair of flip flops and picked up some scrapbooking stuff for myself :goodvibes: (a few different packs each containing 2 summer themed tags, summer themed border tape (9 yds total), flower "buttons" (without the shank :)). Oh and I also picked up the Xyron Cougar and 2 refills for $12 total. I LOVE Target :)

I went last night and bought a TON of odds and ends. I bought some USA playing cards, USA activity books and USA trivia cards for our next trip. I also bought the flipflops and the glitter pens. The packs of glitter pens I bought had red, blue, silver and gold. I think the red, silver and gold will be great to use for Christmas crafts.

I was at Target on Sunday and ours was half off! :goodvibes I loaded up on (more) ponchos, hats, flip flops, and something I hadn't seen before-scrapbook papers! I love Target One Spot, even more when it's half off! Oh, and I doubt there will be anything left to go to 75%-that stuff was flying off the shelfs! :banana:

Picked up the last kids poncho -- insect bug bite kit - burn kit flip flops - 2 pkgs of american flags and some cords for DH total $4.00

lisa

Went to mine again today (it's close to work). No sign but I decided to scan a few things - don't you know everything was 50% off. I got a bunch of stuff I've been waiting for!

Thanks to this board!

UMTerp

I was there last night & bought a cold pack for lunchboxes & some of the 4 piece silverware sets (knife, fork & 2 spoons [1s a soup spoon]). The silverware sets are great to put in lunch boxes. They're reuseable & dishwashable-safe but at .50/set, you can buy several & if you lose a fork or spoon along the way, its not a big deal. Plus, you save money by not buying throw-away forks & spoons.
I bought sets from Targets Dollar Spot *last year* & I did lose 1-2 spoons but I've replaced them, plus got some extra forks & spoons for $2. DH even takes them to work & I probably will in the fall (hopefully I'll get a job to take my lunch to!)

I need to go back tonight & see what I can get for party favor bags.

I grabbed some of the cute flip flops to use as post cards for my next trip.

Did anyone get the Parent's magazine for August? They showed a cute idea to use a flip flop as a post card. You decorate it with puffy paint or the slick fabric paint, add a tag with name and address, and mail it. The writer said it cost her $.57 to mail the flip flop. They painted a beach scene with water, seagulls etc and wrote on it "Wish you were here".
I'm gonna try this it sounds like it would be fun and different. Peggie

the leesburg va and reston va target dollar spots were on clearance but not the dang sterling store! what's up with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter