Target american Girl knock offs?

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I see the furniture on Target.com. Are the dolls online or what are they called? I'd like to get my DD one.

I don't see the dolls online. Walmart has a lot of their AG knock off dolls clearanced this week.

We have the Target horse and equestrian outfit for dd's Molly doll. The quality is good (but the boots were too small- I cut a small slit in the back of the boots and they slip on nicely now)

were walking through Wal Mart's clearance section. She happened to see their knock off of the American Girl doll and yelled "Mommy, I found a Merican Doll!!!" followed by "can I get her puhleeeeze!!!???". She was soooo excited and yelled soooooo loud that you could hear her from at least two aisles away (I heard some laughing!!!) :rotfl: .

Needless to say, it was on clearance for $8.00!!!! She is very happy to finally have her "Merican Doll" and I am happy with the price. :goodvibes :wizard:

I got my dd one from wal mart 2 years ago for Christmas and she loves it.....still adding clothes each year. I explained to her you can have 1 doll or a doll ,clothes and some other things.... she's been very happy and the doll looks like her. :banana:

Our walmart had them for $5.00. WE get our stuff cheeper than a lot of the other walmarts thoe. they had about 6 left the other day, if anyone wants one let me know what color hair and I could call and check, they were marking stuff down last night again. Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter