Target 2 Day parkhoppers

Yes, I love LMT but Target has a better price on 2-day tickets. They just don't seem to have any other number of days, at least not at my Target. I also can't find them at Target.com. The nice thing is that you can use the target cards you've saved up plus the redcard discount. I bought 2-day hoppers for $385 but used Target gc's so it was a good savings.

I'm confused. This will be my first time going to Disneyland this fall. I'm on the target website now, and I see 3 day park hopper ages 10+ tickets for $330.00. I have the red card so I think they would be $313.50. I don't want to mess up and buy the wrong thing though... Is this a good deal?

I'm confused. This will be my first time going to Disneyland this fall. I'm on the target website now, and I see 3 day park hopper ages 10 tickets for $330.00. I have the red card so I think they would be $313.50. I don't want to mess up and buy the wrong thing though... Is this a good deal?
It’s a good deal, but not the best deal. LMT Club has the same ticket for $301.40

4035CEDC-D4AF-4407-932B-8FC1F2E671DB.jpeg

It’s a good deal, but not the best deal. LMT Club has the same ticket for $301.40

View attachment 322979

Thanks for this! It looks like this is a better deal for a 2 day park hopper (at Target it comes out to $247 when you use your RedCard).

I have signed up for LMT club in the past but never actually used it. Has anyone had issues with them? I ask because many years ago I bought tickets through my work (maybe tickets at work or get away today?) and the code emailed to me wasn’t good. I ended up having to buy the tickets at the gate price. The company apologized and refunded me immediately but it has made me wary.

Are the Target tix sent via email? I.e., can you order just a day or two away from visiting?? We have a lot of citi points, and could cash those in for target gift cards... which may make sense even if we pay $10/more per ticket to get “free” from credit card points.

forgive my ignorance, but what is "LMT"
Last minute travel club. You can get really good deals on tickets if you join. It is $50 to join but retailmenot always has free membership codes you can use. It is sometimes hard to navigate through their site to get to the Disneyland tickets but if you google "lmtclub disneyland tickets" it will take you right to the page. They can sometimes take a while to get emailed but it you call them after your order they can expedite it so the tickets will come within a few hours (though the first time we used it they came a couple of hours after we ordered them and the second time we called but that was only because we were leaving in a couple of days and I wanted to make sure we had them). They send tickets so you can load them into the Disneyland app as soon as you get them and you can also print them and take them directly to the gate (no need to go to the ticket booths).

I am confused, I have to pay 50 to join LMT then where is the savings?

I did a search for a free membership, and it had a couple codes you could use. I used one and signed up free. Now I'm just trying to make sure there isn't a catch! It sounds like people here are recommending it though. I think I will go ahead and order them. I only need 2 tickets, but it will save some money.

Where are you finding the tickets online with Target? I can't see any.

LMT is what I usually use, but there are times when the tickets from Target are a better deal because of having Target gift cards. I tend to accumulate those with purchases. Then you get the 5% off the balance with the RedCard.

Never mind! They just showed up for me for the first time!

It is $50 but there are always free membership codes available. Try the code ECTNL1. This is the code that retailmenot pulls up for the free membership. We have belonged for over 2 years now and we just keep putting in codes each time our membership runs out and it hasn't cost us a penny yet.

It is $50 but there are always free membership codes available. Try the code ECTNL1. This is the code that retailmenot pulls up for the free membership. We have belonged for over 2 years now and we just keep putting in codes each time our membership runs out and it hasn't cost us a penny yet.

That's interesting, you've actually had to renew? I signed up with a free code about 5 years ago, my membership is still active and I've never had to renew.

I spent 20 minutes looking for a promotion code for free membership, but no luck. Am I missing something? Or do I have to keep trying? I really don’t want to spend $50 for a membership in case the price isn’t even worth it.

I spent 20 minutes looking for a promotion code for free membership, but no luck. Am I missing something? Or do I have to keep trying? I really don’t want to spend $50 for a membership in case the price isn’t even worth it.

I searched "last minute travel club free membership" on google. The second response said women's freebies. I used that to claim my free membership. It worked!

Awww D*****! I went to put in the code but it wanted my card too, and it charged me. How can I get out of it?

Oh man this is really a pain. I was able to get the membership and now I can’t figure out how to get the tickets. If I do a Google search for Disneyland tickets I can find them but then when I select what I want it wants me to sign in and when I sign and I can’t find them! I think this is someone’s idea of a sick joke

Oh man this is really a pain. I was able to get the membership and now I can’t figure out how to get the tickets. If I do a Google search for Disneyland tickets I can find them but then when I select what I want it wants me to sign in and when I sign and I can’t find them! I think this is someone’s idea of a sick joke
Try calling them. I've heard that people have had luck with that.

Search for Activities in Anaheim. For whatever reason it won’t work if you try to search for Disneyland

ok, but I'll wait till tomorrow so my blood pressure is back to normal. I actually was looking at Knott's and then went to the Knott's site and ended up buying a couple park pass + fast lane tickets. The tix on the park site for 1 day were actually much less than on LMT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter