Tangled Blanket $5.99 @ Disney Store

TallyTutter

Mouseketeer
Just started my Christmas shopping for this year with two Tangled blankets for $5.99 a piece (regularly $19.99 each) + $3.95 for personalization. I used the coupon TOWER for free shipping. This code is good until April 3. With tax & personalization I paid $21 for both. :cheer2:

I pre-ordered Kingdom Keepers IV (hardback) for $10.58 from Amazon for another present today also. The book will be released on April 5th. :cheer2:

3 down - dozens more to go!
:sad2:

Is there a minimum to get the free shipping? I hate paying for shipping, but I also dont like having to meet a minimum to get it for free:goodvibes

Thank you! Got the blanket for my DD8 for Christmas, and the personalized duffle bags for my 4 great-niece and great-nephews! They are DONE for Christmas!

Is there a minimum to get the free shipping? I hate paying for shipping, but I also dont like having to meet a minimum to get it for free:goodvibes

No, my order was for $21 & change, the shipping was $4.?? & they took it all off with that code.

They accept Paypal as well, I had a few bucks left in my Paypal account and ordered just the blanket and it ended up being around 6.50 with tax.

Sold out... there are other characters, but it won't be free shipping. My DS has a Tangled b-day party to go to and this would've been perfect :mad:

Took care of Christmas for brother, sister in law, nephew,and sister and brother in law ordered duffle bags with matching toiletry bag personalized for each and a wheeld back pack for DD for new school year also personalozed got free shipping and additional 25% off cant beat that:banana::cool1:

I ordered these for my 3 neices as soon as I got the Tangled $20 off $40 code (from pre-ordering the movie on Disney.com). It shipped free !!

I wished that I could have gotten each a different princess, but the quality of the blanket is fantastic, so I just got them all the same w/ their names on them. My DH thought I was nuts for starting Christmas shopping until he saw the price. :banana: Who's crazy now honey ?? :rotfl2: I also got my nephew the Handy Manny bath toy set. it's so cute!!

I totally forgot to go through Ebates though. so that was a bummer....oh well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter