Take Two Transfer

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
Another day, another question...

I was looking over my confirmation for Cabana Bay and I noticed that my TA added Take Two transfers. When I asked her about it, she told me we'll be picked up at our Disney hotel and taken to Cabana Bay and then we'll be picked up at Cabana Bay and taken to MCO. We do need transfers because we won't have a car and we plan on taking Mears Connect from MCO to the Yacht Club. She added this because I asked about transfers between Disney -> Universal -> MCO. The price is $232 four four people so we'll probably go ahead with this, but I wondered if anyone has experience using this service? Should we use it, or can I find something better myself? She said she'll remove the transfers if we aren't interested.

I have used them a couple of times and they were fine - back when AAA had deals on packages with Universal and or Disney they often used Take Two - but it was much cheaper than that - of course it was probably 5+ years ago as well.

I typically use Uber now - but for four people booking a service is probably the best way to go

I know people in the past swore by Tony Hinds and I think it was typically about half that price round trip to MCO Disney->Universal->MCO might be different - Id check the latest discussion about Tony Hinds on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter