Tag Fairy??

The Tag Fairy is a "mysterious" being that will put colorful quotes above your avatar when you have said something funny or interesting in one of your posts :sunny: !

Thank you for responding. I have heard several references to the tag fairy but had no idea what it was. I guess now I have to check out people's avatars . . . :surfweb:

You don't have to check out the avatars, just read the quotes above them. This "so called" Tag Fairy sneeks around putting little comments there for people. Not sure..how..what...when...sometimes Y, but he/she does it. Is there a pattern?? Don't think so...I've seen people with a low post count with tags...and people with 1000's of post without tags. The tag fairy is, well like Tinkerbell..very emotional I guess. :furious: :rolleyes1

I got tagged a loooooong time ago when I asked what the tag fairy was.

But I will tell you one thing. He/she/it must be one of the bestest readers anywhere to be able to catch things people say. There is a lot of posting going on at this place. If I could read that fast, you know how smart I'd be? Muahaha I could take over the world! Muhahahah!

jk

BeckWhy - So the sentence under your name where your rank should be means you've been tagged? Is that it?

And oh! Hi Deb in Bmore! :wave2: Don't forget to turn off all the extra lights now that it's after July 1st!

Hey wait - (yes I'm a bit slow) I got it! Thanks everyone for telling me what it is. I'm going to get back on the short bus now . . . :bitelip:

I've heard of the mysterious "tag fairy" but didn't know what it meant either! Thanks for asking this question OP...now I'm "in the know!"...

:thanks:

You can make up your own sentence under your avatar and perhaps the Tag Fairy will add some colour to it.

Minniespal said:
You can make up your own sentence under your avatar and perhaps the Tag Fairy will add some colour to it.

You mean like the ones under your user name? Ha, Ha...you've been the victim of a drive-by tagging!!!

dpuck1998 said:
The tag fairy is, well like Tinkerbell..very emotional I guess. :furious: :rolleyes1

i was wondering that- what if the tag fairy doesnt like you, as a poster?

most of the time i think i might be too much of a "smary pants" on the threads (cant help it thats just me! :blush: ) but what happens if the tag fairy, everytime sees my posts, just skips over me because she does not like me as a poster? :confused3

i wonder if the tag fairy is an equal opportunist tagger? because if not, i feel i may be tagless forever..... :guilty:

Ooh maddhatir I hope not, because then one must ask themselves that 50 million dollar question "to post and hope or to read and wonder "!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter