Tag Fairy question??

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
If I update my counter (take off the old one and put up a new one) will I lose the tag that I received from the tag fairy???

I don't want to lose my tag!!!!

Thank you!!

No, changing your signature (which includes your countdown clock) will not affect your tag. :)

While we're on the subject of tag fairies, does anyone know where they've been lately? In changing my tagline, I lost my color and would dearly like it back if the tag fairies are in a colorful mood :p

Originally posted by gometros
While we're on the subject of tag fairies, does anyone know where they've been lately? In changing my tagline, I lost my color and would dearly like it back if the tag fairies are in a colorful mood :p

I'm still waiting for my first!

I would really like a tag! I need a little color in my life!! Please please Tag Fairy! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Come to think about it....well actually reading my name....I've neverhad one either.:D

Please, somebody tell me what the Tag Fairy is! I keep seeing it mentioned, but I am new to the board.

Thanks!

Tracey

Dear tchrmom and strasfam: The tags are those colored comments you see typed in under a person't user name. You can actually add your own tag in your user profile, but only the tag faries can add color! Some people get them just from posts that they are on when the tag fairies are watching. Others beg for them. :)

Some people like me, just sit around and wait to be tagged. I'm coming up on 1000 posts, and have been around here for years, but have not been tagged. . . . lol

Angie

Some people like me, just sit around and wait to be tagged. I'm coming up on 1000 posts, and have been around here for years, but have not been tagged

Hey Angie - if enough posters are tagged, it'll be even more special to remain in black-&-white...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter