Tae-Kwon-Do Anyone?

cats7494

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but th
I have always wanted to take Tae-Kwon-Do.... Does anyone here take classes…can you tell me your experience?

It is demanding on time but I do want to do it. My main problem is scheduling the time to go to class!! I have a 10 year old DD who is very active in sports and the classes in Tae-Kwon-Do are at the same time as her volleyball practice and a gymnastics practice..and I hate having my DH have to take her to those all the time…
What are your thoughts?
Tae-Kwon-Do classes are Mondays and Wed. from 6-7pm – during her volleyball practice
Saturdays 11:00-12:30 – during her gymnastics class and they would like for you to go twice a week. I have called several places and this seems to be the set schedule everywhere!

Soon my dd will have basketball, then softball, then soccer…she is just like me in wanting to be involved in sports…I played everything all through school into college so I don’t want her to let anything go..too many opportunities for scholarships with sports!

So - anyway….what is your experience with Tae-Kwon-Do AND your time management experience? thanks! Stefanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter