Tables in Wonderland restaurants for 2012?

bangzoom6877

DIS Veteran
Is there a list yet of restaurants that will be accepting the Tables in Wonderland card in 2012? If so, where can I find it? If not, when is the list usually released?

TIW is a discount program for Disney dining.
It gives 20% flat off on food and beverages including alcohol at about 100 restaurants.
For you and up to 10 (i think) guests.
Plus gives free valet at deluxe resorts.
It does automatically add on an 18% gratuity.

20% is also taken off at resorts with no table service restaurant. So you get it at the value resorts and port orleans at the food courts...and no gratuity is added there.

You can only get the pass if you are an annual passholder or florida resident.
It is 100 bucks a year.
It is 75 if you are a passholder.

I have one and it's pretty handy since we do a lot of day trips or often stay off property and can't add a dining plan. Plus we don't like the restrictions and all the food on the dining plan. This way we order as much or as little as we want with no restrictions and get flat discounts.
It can also be used with the dining plan for a discount off of any out of pocket extra items you buy during a meal and at some restaurants that are not included on the dining plan such as Bistro de paris.

There are also special dining events available to go to. They seem to be rather expensive events usually though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter