Tables in Wonderland or DDP - Which is better value?

It totally depends on how your family dines. The DDP is not a good fit for us. Too limiting with choices, too much food, we don't each have a dessert twice a day etc......the TiW will be a much better fit for our family. :thumbsup2

TIW fits how we eat when we are at Disney. We eat breakfast a few times and TS lunches and maybe a snack in the evening. We rarely eat deserts and sometimes just have an app and a drink at a TS location.

I had written about the TiW card on my blog, you may find it helpful, I went over the pros and cons to the program, break even points etc. We have the TiW card and use it all the time. http://wp.me/p1RJwY-2b

My family is using TiW for the first time next trip. Its good for us because we stay off site so we don't have a choice of the DDP. Also, since my winter trip will be offsite and my spring trip will be onsite, it will keep saving us money!

Its not unusual for my family's dining bill to be close to $300 (there's 7 of us immediately..and we usually bring friends to the world with us so it adds up super quick!)

I actually spent a few hours one night pretending I was on the dining plan. I looked at the places I would eat at, and checked out the menus. If I paid out of pocket without the TiW card I would be spending less money than the DDP...so I figure going the TiW route would be a big money saver for me (especially since im fitting two trips on it!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter