Tables in Wonderland... am I missing something?

That's kind of what I am coming up with, that I will likely just about get my $100 back. I guess it would be worth it incase we do make it back within the next year. If I buy it the first day, which is Sunday 11/25, when would it expire?

Normally it is a 13 month membership, so it would likely expire Dec 31, 2013. This "odd" 13 month membership dates back to the history of the TiW, where it was only available to Florida Residents, and was most often purchased by mail. The extra month was to allow for the delay in processing and mailing.

Normally it is a 13 month membership, so it would likely expire Dec 31, 2013. This "odd" 13 month membership dates back to the history of the TiW, where it was only available to Florida Residents, and was most often purchased by mail. The extra month was to allow for the delay in processing and mailing.

It was only available by mail order originally. Eventually they allowed purchases at Epcot Guest Relations and then finally at all Guest Relations locations. Mail Order is still available for FL Residents and Annual Pass Holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter