• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

table service with no dessert on the menu

tinkerbell_xo

Mouseketeer
Hi we have a trip coming up and i looked at the one restaurant we booked, rainforrest cafe, now with the table service you recive one entree and one dessert right, but they dont have dessert on the menu, do we maybe get an appetizer?? or am i just dreaming lol

Is the Sparkling Volcano on the menu (that's a huge brownie sundae for lack of a better term)? But I don't know if that would be considered a dessert for one

Sorry! But they have lots of desserts! Nice try tho:goodvibes For some reason they don't list dessert on the menu. Maybe they change them often. I have only had the Volcano. But we were not on the DDP. If it is included I am sure it won't be a dessert for one credit. We like RFC hope you will too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter