T-Shirts $4.99

dzorn

DIS Addict
FYI the Disney Store has a Kids and Adult T-shirts on Sale for $4.99 each. Got everyone going in our group Incredible Logo Ts. DDs got 3 each. Not spending a Dime on Tshirts next month when we go. YoHoo :woohoo: :woohoo: Saved some money.

Denise

I was at our Disney store today and they are on sale too,, but most were a size small.
and they didn't have any logo shirts. Lots of Tink ones though ,,,,,,,,,

Thanks for the info - I'll go by our Disney Store this weekend. Hope there are some left............

Mary

lpbm4-

Where's the Disney Outlet? I didn't know there was one in the the Chicagoland area.

Oooo...just subscribing to find out about a Disney outlet near Chicago! That would be great when we go visit DS-I-L!!! :)

Hmmm... I think I can talk my DH into a trip to Gurnee Mills. He loves the Bass Pro Shop there... off to the outlet this weekend.

Got mine today 4 really cute ringer t shirts with Pooh, Tink,Donald Duck and Minnie.... Good thing they did'nt have any more .. ringer styles.. I would have been in trouble!

just got back and got one for each of us
they had pleanty and of all sizes.
family of 5 spent alittle over 25 bucks!
i got grumpy
dh got donald
ds got goofy
dd got lilo n stitch
dd got princesess

Nearest store to us is at other end of the state...bummer! Sounds like you guys got a really great deal! congrats!

I stopped by the Disney Store on my way home tonight. I got DH 3 shirts and me 2. I didn't get any for the girls - the kids shirts are too small and kid-like for my 11 and 14 y.o. but the adult sizes are too big!

Thanks for the heads up! We are almost set for our summer trip.

Maggie

We hadn't been to our 2 Disney Stores in a while so we went yesterday! I was so excited to get my daughter 8 shirts! We're going to WDW in June so these will be great for her to wear with some cute little shorts or capri pants :cool1: My mom even got the other kids that will be joining us on this upcoming trip some T's :) There were other things on sale too, but not as good on sales and the T's :thumbsup2

THANK YOU! I'd going to try & make it to The Disney Store today to get a few shirts. I hope there is a good selection left. :thumbsup2

:cool1: we took dd12 and her friend to the mall,we found tink shirts in peach for dd and myself , they didn't have any left to fit dh ! so he got a new travel mug 5.99, also got some more disney dollars for the trip! dd doesnt' know I got her a shirt too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter