T-Shirt Exchange - Closed

Kirby

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm organizing a T-Shirt Exchange over on the CB and thought that I would invite everyone over here to join. In fact, I have had a few from here ask if they could participate and, of course, the answer is YES!

Signups will be until July 29 and the mail by date is August 15. Just send me your mailing info plus your t-shirt size.

T-shirts are to be something from your area/country. If those are not available then Disney, sports, etc. are fine. Please, nothing crude.

If you would like to sign up for more than one, let me know. I think that about covers it.

Hope to hear from you!

Scuse my ignorance, but I take it we just buy a T-shirt and send it off to someone else in return for one they've bought?

My DD would love that, although I'm not sure you can buy Milton Keynes T-shirts!!! (not really a very interesting place!)

PoohBears#1fan, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Should you sign up your daughter or yourself, I will PM you a name, address and t-shirt size of someone else that has signed up a day or two after July 29. Then you purchase a shirt in their size and mail it by August 15. Someone else will, in turn, send you a shirt.

If you can't find a shirt from the town in which you live, maybe a shirt with a place of interest or the country you live in. Or Disney, sports related, etc. I remember from the t-shirt exchange last year of someone getting just a real pretty one with flowers on it.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. We'd love for you to join the exchange. The more the merrier.

Just a :bounce: to the first page just in case there is anyone else that might like to join in. Names will begin going out this evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter