T shirt design needed for member cruise

cherylp3

Florida Resident
Hi Folks,

I am in need of a few tshirt designs for the 2006 DVC member cruise on Oct. 22, 2006. ( so our group can pick a design)

Please note this would be used for our group I would like both a front and a back design. Less colors would be great since we may printing this privately.
Also we may be using Cafe Press, so no copyrighted images.

Also since Disney executives would be on board, I would rather have something Original that way we won't cause any problems.

What I am thinking
Front
Black Ink
[text] DIS Boards - Disboards.com
Green mickey head (if allowed)
[text] Member Cruise 2006

Back

Another Wonder (italics) ful DVC Cruise
Drawing of Boat ( or image if allowed)
Text inside boat - Vero Beach Hilton Head
Old Key West - Board Walk Villas
Beach Club Villas - Wildnerness Lodge Villas - Saratoga Springs

Thanks Cheryl

I have these for the back - I haven't worked on the front yet

membercruise.jpg

membercruise2.jpg

Thank you . These look great - Happy Holidays and a big thank you.

If you ever need anything, please let me know I'll be glad to help you out if I can!!

WOW!!!

Those look awesome. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Personally, I prefer the second one. I think the names of each resort show up a little better. With the first one, they seem to blend into the windows of the ship.

Great job!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

If you guys like the graphics of the first picture - I could work on the words to make them bigger - I can do almost any alterations you guys would want!!

julia & nicks mom said:
If you guys like the graphics of the first picture - I could work on the words to make them bigger - I can do almost any alterations you guys would want!!

I'm just one of a lot of cruisers, but I like the front of the ship better than the side of the ship. But.....that's just MY opinion.

Just a note we can not use the image of the ship that is there.

Apparently the ship is a copyrighted image.

I am not sure how the legality of that works but for the designs we do

we have been told as long as the shirts are not sold that they can be used - since it will be on a larger scale that might be different - let me try something else

Since we are probably using Cafepress they will not allow copyright images.

Cheryl

Hi Kate

I have been referring several of my friends to the other site for your designs.

Thanks for directing me to it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter