T-Rex

mds88

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon everyone! I have been looking out for a T-Rex reservation for 9 for dinner. Our window doesn't open for a few days, but I've been checking daily just to get an idea of what reservations are looking like, and I have not seen dinner reservations at all and very limited lunch reservations. Any tips or suggestions??

Also since it's a Laundry's chain, you can buy Landry's gift cards cheaper at Sams to save some $. Same for Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti.

Ok that makes sense why I dont see any availability! Thank you for the tip! Do you know how far in advance they let you make a reservation if you call?

Ok that makes sense why I dont see any availability! Thank you for the tip! Do you know how far in advance they let you make a reservation if you call?
No, sorry, I don’t know. We’ve used our Landry’s card to walk up for several years now. OTOH, if you can reserve via Disney now, you should be able to reserve by phone too.

No, sorry, I don’t know. We’ve used our Landry’s card to walk up for several years now. OTOH, if you can reserve via Disney now, you should be able to reserve by phone too.
Thank you we just ordered a landrys card so if we can't get a reservation we will definitely use that!!

Does anyone have the phone number to call direct? I see one on the website but it takes me to Disney dining

Sorry...this is number I called during covid and 60 days to get a reservation 4 months out

(407) 828-8739 From Landry's Select website

Even if you DO get a reservation, stop at the host stand with your Landry's card to get seated sooner than other non-Landry's card holders.

(407) 828-8739 is the correct direct line for T-Rex at Disney Springs. However, their system when calling directly is slightly different than the Disney Dining 60 days. They are a hard 2 months regardless of the number of days in the months involved. That made a difference for me since when I was booking I was able to do so the day before people could going through Disney Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter