T-Rex Restaurant

yes, one table service credit

Wow, I was offline for the weekend and missed the announcement for this! All speculation up until Saturday was that it was not going to be on the plan.

Can you point me to the thread that they announced that it's part of the DDP? I missed it.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Wow, I was offline for the weekend and missed the announcement for this! All speculation up until Saturday was that it was not going to be on the plan.

Can you point me to the thread that they announced that it's part of the DDP? I missed it.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I didn't know this either. I assumed it would be like RFC in DTD and not be on the DDP! Great news.

I am sure that there were other threads, but this is the one that I was watching.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=27144689#post27144689

A firm date was announced, but everyone speculated that it was not going to be part of the plan.

I am personally holding off on being excited about it being on the plan until I see more confirmation that it is. It could be true, but I'd like to see more information confirming that it is before I tell anyone else that they can use their credits there.

Readers should observe that there hasn't been any confirmation that T-Rex will accept the dining plan.

This is an e-mail I received from T-Rex Cafe when I inquired about it's opening and whether they would be part of the DDP.

Thank you for your inquiry into the new T-Rex Orlando! At this time our restaurant is scheduled to open in mid October of 2008 and we will be on a walk-in basis only until 2009. You may check our website at anytime for updates on our opening. They will be accepting the Premium, Platinum and Wine and Dine plans.

This is an e-mail I received from T-Rex Cafe when I inquired about it's opening and whether they would be part of the DDP.

Thank you for your inquiry into the new T-Rex Orlando! At this time our restaurant is scheduled to open in mid October of 2008 and we will be on a walk-in basis only until 2009. You may check our website at anytime for updates on our opening. They will be accepting the Premium, Platinum and Wine and Dine plans.

This makes some sense, as Rainforest Cafe also accepts the premium and platinum plans, but not the regular or deluxe dining plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter