T-Rex Restaurant

CDizney

DIS Veteran
Hello all,
Does anyone have the scoop on when the new T-Rex restaurant is slated to open in Downtown Disney? I'll be down from 10/18-10/26 and hoping to catch it open.

I really don't think it will be open by then. I think its supposed to open before the end of the year, probably in December. I hope you weren't too set on this.

They are still in the construction phase and have quite a bit to do. Sorry!

Hi again! I forgot to add that I saw the banner outside of the restaurant that says opening "Fall 2008" so it could be anyone's guess as to when we foresee this place opening. I'll just hope to cross my fingers!!!!

Here's a reply for an email I sent last weekend...

Thank you for your inquiry into the new T-Rex Orlando! At this time our restaurant is scheduled to open in November of 2008 and we do not have a set date yet for taking reservations. You may check our website at anytime for updates on our opening. If you are in the Disney area and are looking for a WILD time, call one of our Rainforest Café properties for a priority seating. We have one located at the entrance to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park which you can reach at 407-938-9100 and one at Downtown Disney Marketplace (a block away from our new T-Rex site) which can be reached at 407-827-8500.

Thank you again for your e-mail and we look forward to your visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter