T-Rex reservations

skramer100

Mouseketeer
Trying to get a reservation for T-Rex when we go with my daughter next month. I have been checking every day from 60 days out and there are zero times available. She is a dinosaur freak and want to get into this place. Any advice on how to get a reservation. From 12:01 60 days out there has been nothing available, I find that hard to believe. There has to be a different way to get a table. Thank you for help.

In the same boat, fortunately we are Landry's Select Club members so hoping to get a table by showing the card, as that is one of the perks of membership. You get priority seating, although the website does state "(based on availability) any day of the week for parties of six or less". I've seen reports that people have been turned away though during busier times, so can't guarantee the priority seating will work.

It is worth joining as you pay $25 but get a $25 dining credit to use at a Landry's restaurant. They also send you a $25 birthday reward, so if you're visiting WDW within that time frame, you can use that.

https://www.landrysselect.com/club-features/

Call and ask them if they have availability for Landry Select Members or not. If they do, buy the Landry Select membership for $25 and you'll have $25 in account credit for opening the account.

That's how I got my Yak & Yeti Reservation at AK in Oct.

Updating this thread by letting folks know that I was able to get a phone reservation by giving our Landry Select Card information. My confirmation text for our table of 6 came through before we finished our phone call. We are thrilled as this was the restaurant our youngest wanted on her birthday.

Get the Landrys membership, we showed up a few weeks ago and they told the party in front of us it was an hour and 1/2 wait, i have our Landrys card and was seated with zero wait.

Updating this thread by letting folks know that I was able to get a phone reservation by giving our Landry Select Card information. My confirmation text for our table of 6 came through before we finished our phone call. We are thrilled as this was the restaurant our youngest wanted on her birthday.
I tried calling the restaurant today and they wouldn't make a reservation for me. When I called, I chose "Option 2" for Landry card holders. Did you handle that differently?

I tried calling the restaurant today and they wouldn't make a reservation for me. When I called, I chose "Option 2" for Landry card holders. Did you handle that differently?
That is exactly how I called in to TRex Cafe and got a table reservation. The very first thing out of my mouth was, "We just got our new Landry's card in the mail today, and I would like to see if I can get a reservation." And the first thing the nice guy on the phone asked me was, "May I have your card number?" Once he confirmed that our number was in their system, he asked me for the name associated with it and then he proceeded with scheduling the table reservation for six.

If you didn't have any luck with your first phone call attempt, I would call again and see if someone different answers the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter