• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T-Rex, does this seem right?

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
So, we called Disney about two weeks ago and got a 2:30 lunch reservation for a random day during our trip at T-rex cause that's all that was open for our entire trip. We got a confirmation number. Then today, we called the direct number for T-rex, and got a 7:00 reservation for the night we wanted, but they only took down our name and said we didn't need a confirmation number. Does this seem right? Just want to make sure we don't show up and have an hour or more wait. Thanks!

They told me the same when I called T-Rex the other night-reservation is under your last name. They even had my info in their computer from last year's reservation!

That sounds about right. I did this for my trip in may. Couldn't get a reservation for lunch online thru Disney Reservations so I called T-Rex directly and they took my name along with the date and time I needed. The person on the phone said I would be on the list for "priority searing." I was not given a confirmation number. When I showed up they initially said there was like a 15 min wait but when I told them that I had a reservation and gave my name I was seated right away.

That is right. T-Rex isn't a Disney restaurant which is why it doesn't participate in the dining plan. Disney is allotted some dining spots which you will receive a confirmation number for, but if you reserve through TRex (which is easiest), they just use last names.

That is right. T-Rex isn't a Disney restaurant which is why it doesn't participate in the dining plan. Disney is allotted some dining spots which you will receive a confirmation number for, but if you reserve through TRex (which is easiest), they just use last names.

I've been there a few times, and from what I have learned this answer is correct. P.S. Thanks for reminding me I still need to make a ADR for Dec, It is my son's favorite place to eat:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter