T-Rex+Dining Plan

Khill

Mouseketeer
Cannot find in the seach, so sorry if repeat.

Is T-rex on the dining plan or is it OOP?

T-Rex is not on the DDP or the DxDDP, it would be out of pocket.

Its def oop and can be a little pricey. I went in Aug with 3 adults and 2 children. Bill was over $100. It is very beautiful and the boys enjoyed it but for some may be too expensive esp if you have the Dining plan.

Last I knew it was not on dining plan. I wish that it were because we always do the dining plan and I would love to try T-Rex.

T-Rex is OOP. The food isn't that great for the price you have to pay. Last April it was $60 for 1 kids plate, 1 entree, and 1 appetizer.

May I suggest using a QS voucher at DTD and then hit up T-Rex for a dessert to share? That way you can control your OOP expense and still get the experience of the restaurant.

We were planning to pick up food at Earl of Sandwich then dessert at T-Rex, but we switched our dinner plans to Boma. Since DH and DS liked T-Rex so much (the atmosphere, not the food...) we will most likely return for dessert once dinner is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter