• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swimming with dolphins in Cozumel???

disney offers the dolphin encounter and i think the price is 120.00 per person i booked it on the internet with the same company and i got the royal swim for the same price the differense is the encounter you stand on a platform and pet and kiss the dolphin but with the royal swim you are in the water with the dolphin's the pull you threw the water and push you with their noses they jump over you and you are swimming in the water with them for thirty mins disney uses the same company so it is ok to book it or you can call them and talk to a live person if you dont want to use the internet here is their web site just click on locations and click cozamel mexico hope this helps we swam with the dolphins july 2004 and we are booked for july 19 2006 again it was great and my 12 year old daughter loved it http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/ hope you have a great trip

There are different dolphin "excursions". The encounter is good for people with young children. Our ds is only 5 for this trip. The one where the dolphin pushes your feet is for maybe 8+? I definitely would have spent more money for better interaction, but stayed within the age limits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter