Swimming next week??

DisneyDino25

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Looking at the weather temperatures look to be any where between 70-80 degrees, will this be warm enough to swim??? we are staying at the carribean beach resort and really wanna go down that water slide !!

Thanks all :drive:

Hi All

Looking at the weather temperatures look to be any where between 70-80 degrees, will this be warm enough to swim??? we are staying at the carribean beach resort and really wanna go down that water slide !!

Thanks all :drive:

It depends on how warm you want the air to feel. :) I was there at the beginning of March when it was really cold (50's for the high) and there were still people swimming. My guess is that high-70's and warmer is fine to go swimming. I'd take your bathing suit, pick the warmest day, and go try put that slide!

People were swimming at every resort we visited this weekend even though I though the water and air were too chilly. Even at 10:30 pm the pool was filled with teens and kids playing.

we will be there this week too, and we plan on swimming. 70 -80 with the Florida sun can be hot!!

I have seen kids swimming when the air temp was in the 50s.

I am from MA and when the weather is 40 we have our windows open. We went in Feb last year the temps were 70 and we all swam. Everyone was walking around with sweaters on and we were all hot. Our bodies up here in the North are bred differently....lol

I am from MA and when the weather is 40 we have our windows open. We went in Feb last year the temps were 70 and we all swam. Everyone was walking around with sweaters on and we were all hot. Our bodies up here in the North are bred differently....lol

LOL My husband & I were just talking about this. We're going next week and as long as it's 60 we'll be in shorts and 65 gets us in the pool! (The water is heated, too) :thumbsup2

I'm going to be there next week too and after surviving the last month and a half in Chicago, I think anything above 40 is going to feel like summer to me! Hahaha!!! Seriously I am SO DONE with winter I could scream!! I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really EXCITED to leave for Florida on Saturday!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter