Swimming in March

LaraB

Mouseketeer
Hi, for those of you that have been in March, just wondering if you've been to the waterparks and has the weather been nice enough to swim? We're going with our baby who will be about 3 1/2 months, worried it will be too cold for him. Also, we're staying at Coronado Springs, does anyone know if the pools are heated?

Also, do they allow you to take a blowup baby seat for the baby in the waterparks?

Thanks

It could be warm enough, but with a small baby, you may want a back up plan. Early March sees the temps in the lower 70's to 50's at night, warming as the month goes on.

A few years back, I took my three boys to WDW in mid January. Although it was chilly, the POR pools were heated and the boys had a great time in the warm pool. It was a mad dash back to the room though!

Enjoy your trip!

They don't open until end of March. The pools will be and they are heated--we've been swimming in the pools in January.

We stayed at ASSp in Jan and the pools were heated. You could see the heat rising off of them on the days it was 30-40 degrees out. If the values are heated I'm sure the mods would be. Our last stay in a mod was in July, so the pools were bound to be warm either way.

We've been lots of times at the end of Feb/early March. The kids always go swimming, although I don't think I'd swim with a tiny baby. The waterparks are doable too with older kids, Blizzard Beach will be closed while we're there, but we're planning on going to Typhoon Lagoon lots.

There are floaties for older kids, but I don't remember seeing any for infants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter