Swim diapers in AKV gift shop?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
We are going to be in AKV next week with two 13 month olds. Wondering if we decide to take the babies into the pool if we can buy swim diapers in the gift shop.

I believe they all sell them but I would check with the front desk first. It's amazing what they will come up with for you. Especially if you are only planning a one time, one day pool thing.

They are small, just throw a few in your bag and you're all set. If Disney has them, you can bet they will be at least 3x the normal price.
We've gotten swim diapers at various resort gift shops, but they either sell them 1 at a time or in 3packs, and they're expensive. For the same price as a 3-pack at the resorts, you can find reusable swim diapers at Target etc, or online pretty easily, and only need to bring 1 swim diaper per kid.

Thanks for the responses! We leave in a few days, but maybe I can pick some up elsewhere before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter