Sweet Tomatoes

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
I have heard people mention a place called Sweet Tomatoes. Is this a buffet, or just a salad & soup bar?? Any ideas on prices??

TIA!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
clippoohcirclefriends.gif
</img>

<font color="blue">first family vacation--WDW--July 2001</font>

Sweet Tomatoes serves up a very extensive salad bar, plus soups, and few pasta entrees. There is also foccacia bread and ice cream desserts. They feature a $6.29 all-you-can-eat lunch buffet.

Good food quality and very good value for the money. A great chocie for vegetarians.

I am familiar with the one at the intersection of Kirkman Road and International Drive near Universal Orlando (407-363-1616). As far as I know, that's the only one in Orlando.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

Thank you!! :)

</img>

We were in Orlando a couple of weeks ago and we tried Sweet Tomatoes one day and we liked it so much, we went back another time before we left!

just thought of another question! :D
Is it good for kids?? I have 4 boys!
TIA!

</img>

We have Sweet Tomatoes in Denver and they are great. Our 4 year old loves them. She has some of the salad - usually cheese, eggs, olives, etc. But they also have soup which she likes and muffins. There's pizza and baked potatoes too and of course ice cream for dessert!

1993 - Off Site
01/27/01 - YC - 7 days
02/03/01 - 7 day Magic Cruise
Next WDW trip Jan. 2002

there have been other discussions on this restaurant so a search might give you even more info. And if I remember correctly, the feedback was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter