Sweet & Low, Splenda, Equal

TexasBelle

Mouseketeer
Well, we leave in 5 more days and I'm working on my last minute things. Question: Does the World use Sweet & Low, Splenda or Equal. I'm not a big fan of Sweet & Low, and being from West Texas I love my ice cold ice tea with a little Spenda or Equal. Thanks

From my own experience, you won't find a pink pack anywhere on property. I believe they serve both Splenda and Equal. I prefer Sweet N low, so I just take my own. :)

We just came back on Sunday - they had lots of Equal on every table, and a few Splenda, but if I wanted more, they always brought it. No pink packets to be found.

thank goodness for the yellow pks......those are splenda and my favorite.....well the only ones I am used to......have fun

OOOhhh...this isn't something I thought of and couldn't remember what was available. I've really developed an affinity for Spenda so I'm glad it's available.:goodvibes

Thank you everyone for the respone. I don't need to take any Splenda or Equal with me. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter