Sweat proof water bottle

left210

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a BPA free water bottle that is sweat proof. My son can take a water bottle to school and keep at his desk but the one we have sweats water onto his desk. Any recommendations?

There are two solutions. Either give him room temperature water or give him a thermos. Any bottle, other than a thermos, that has cold water in it is going to sweat. The cold temperature causes water to condense out of the air.

You can buy neoprene sleeves for water bottles. Some come with them but a lot of sporting goods outdoor adventure stores sell generic ones. I've seen them at Old Navy as well. SIGG sells them online but they are made to fit the narrow aluminum bottles.

WalMart is where I bought the bottle with a sleeve a few years back, but when I bought my new water bottle I just recycled the old sleeve.

DS7 uses a stainless steel thermos with the Hulk on it all day and puts it next to his bed. We love it.

My son uses a Sigg bottle, but I just fill it with room temperature water so that it doesn't sweat. It hasn't been an issue. I know that the teachers at his school told kids to bring their bottles in a tube sock so that they wouldn't sweat on the tables. :thumbsup2

Thermos Funtainer!!! Target has them. Wide enough mouth to put ice in, keeps it cold and no sweats!

Thanks guys. We had been using the funtainer but it didnt hold enough for him so we tried one that wasnt thermos and there was too much condensation so I went to Target and bought the Thermos insulated Intak which is basically like a funtainer but larger. Also it doesnt use a straw which was nice because our straws on the funtainer would always break or something. We have so many funtainers that either the lid broke, the straw broke or something. He has been using his new one for 2 days and said it works great. Thanks for the suggestions.

I found a company that sells neoprene sleeves in different sizes to fit different bottles. You can put them over a bottle that has ice in it, and it keeps the water cold and keeps the bottle from sweating everywhere! The nicest part is that you can use whatever bottle you want to (I have one that fits my big Camelback bottle, and a smaller that fits my son's bottle that he takes to preschool). They are called Bottlesox.
Here's a link:

http://nichelab.com/index.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter