SWDAS Character Meet & Greet Bookings 2/8/2020

Chirple

DIS Veteran
Our platinum booking window opened up at midnight, and the first thing I did was check character meet and greet ticketed events for sea days 1 and 2 (days 2 and 3 of the cruise). I encountered the same exact situation as noted in the first post of this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/booking-star-wars-character-meets.3769611/#post-61075359. We were able to book Darth Vader and Chewbacca on Day 6 (SWDAS day).

Since we're using DCL bus transportation from WDW to PC, we will probably embark too late should there be any available spots held back onboard for the earlier sea days.

I wanted to post this in case anyone else on this cruise was looking to book these ticketed events. I was able to get Palo dinner and Palo brunch for the days I wanted. Hoping others can get what they want, too.

This is for an Eastern, correct? It was the same for my Jan. 18. Western SWDAS cruise. I went back a few days after I had checked in and booked all our stuff and they had added the SW character dress up thing at BBB on the SW day. It wasn't on the list when gold members could first book stuff. Not sure if they had it for you now or not. We aren't interested in doing it, so I didn't even think about it not being listed.

This is for an Eastern, correct? It was the same for my Jan. 18. Western SWDAS cruise. I went back a few days after I had checked in and booked all our stuff and they had added the SW character dress up thing at BBB on the SW day. It wasn't on the list when gold members could first book stuff. Not sure if they had it for you now or not. We aren't interested in doing it, so I didn't even think about it not being listed.

Yes, this is an Eastern itinerary. We were only interested in the character meet & greets because we enjoyed them during our 2017 MDAS cruise, and my husband's favorite character is Darth Vader.

One thing different between this February cruise and our upcoming cruise was that online check-in was not available nor needed to book our excursion or onboard activities. I checked in today.

Our platinum booking window opened up at midnight, and the first thing I did was check character meet and greet ticketed events for sea days 1 and 2 (days 2 and 3 of the cruise). I encountered the same exact situation as noted in the first post of this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/booking-star-wars-character-meets.3769611/#post-61075359. We were able to book Darth Vader and Chewbacca on Day 6 (SWDAS day).

Since we're using DCL bus transportation from WDW to PC, we will probably embark too late should there be any available spots held back onboard for the earlier sea days.

I wanted to post this in case anyone else on this cruise was looking to book these ticketed events. I was able to get Palo dinner and Palo brunch for the days I wanted. Hoping others can get what they want, too.
are they still offering chocolate and liquor on st. thomas day 3:45? thanks for posting!

are they still offering chocolate and liquor on st. thomas day 3:45? thanks for posting!

This cruise, unlike our November one, does not stop in St. Thomas. Our port stops, other than Castaway Cay, are San Juan and Tortola. I just checked, and the Chocolate & Liquor Tasting is not offered on either Tortola or San Juan port days.

This cruise, unlike our November one, does not stop in St. Thomas. Our port stops, other than Castaway Cay, are San Juan and Tortola. I just checked, and the Chocolate & Liquor Tasting is not offered on either Tortola or San Juan port days.
I forgot there were various eastern itineraries! I just picked the cruise that fit in my son's vacation and it's eastern with 3 days at sea, tortola and st. thomas. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter