Swapping TS for CT?

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Has anyone been able to swap table service for counter service? We are more likely to use counter service then table service...gives us the option to get up and go...
If not thats ok...we're just trying to figure it all out...
Thanks

I've read at least one report where someone was able to do so. They mentioned that the credit had to be switched by the hotel front desk (?) -- that they couldn't simply walk up to a CS eatery and tell them to charge a TS credit for the meal.

Several posters were allowed to do that, generally only on their last day. I don't think the resorts want to deal with having to reverse the transaction if the guest changes his mind.

ookiedookie -I'll keep that in mind...like I said...we're more likely to "dine and dash" then we are to sit and eat...
Thanks!

On our last day we were unable to keep our WCC ressies..so we called and cancelled. At Pop we were able to use the 2 TS credits for 2 CS at the foodcourt there. It was not a problem at all.

daisy_77 said:
On our last day we were unable to keep our WCC ressies..so we called and cancelled. At Pop we were able to use the 2 TS credits for 2 CS at the foodcourt there. It was not a problem at all.

Great thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter