• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SwanDolphin! Karaoke at Kimono?

lilboo

<font color=red>KISS, KISS!<br><font color=00CCCC>
Hi!

Is there a karaoke night at Kimono? When does it typically take place? Has anyone been? Is there a cover? Very, very curious-any feedback would be appreciated!

thanks!

Kimonos is a very small "restaurant" (it's actually more like a bar) - they have very ex*****ve wine (house wine was like $7.50 or more a glass - most drinks are rather pricey. But the tempura sampler appetiser at around $9.00 I think, was very good).

Karaoke was nightly when I went - at about 9 or 9:30pm. There is a very small stage with TV that faces you where the words to the songs were. Someone leads the karaoke, singing herself to get things started and she "helps" those who want a little help. There were a couple of people who looked like "regulars" that came in to sing "their songs" - one in particular was very good. They pass out song books at the tables to encourage others to pick one and sing. Even children can sing (they have some childrens songs) but the bar is more adult like. Yes, we sang...very badly....but it was fun. I think it can be a fun evening if you are in the right frame of mind for it.

We did Karaoke at Kimonos last September. We went on a Sunday night and had a scream!!! It was so much fun! The sushi and saki are the best I've ever had. The gal who led the karaoke was great. There were also some regulars that night (in fact I wondered if they were CM's.) They were really outstanding! Can't wait to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter