Swan Reserve

Anyone here book a junior suite at the reserve?
I just looked online and noticed the room size and layout do not look at all like the presented photos (I saved them) when I booked in Feb--much smaller and no partition between the King bed and the sofa area...this is super problematic as we have my toddler with us and that partition was the main reason I booked the room...when I click to upgrade on bonvoy, nothing comes up...

The resort looked really nice when we were there. And the views from the restaurant at the top should be amazing! Hoping the menu is good. A CM said it is supposed to be Mediterranean. excited about that for the next trip.

For those that stayed at the Reserve how was it? Far walk? Night walking ok from HS?
It's been really tough to get reviews on the Swan Reserve. You can find a few on tripadvisor etc but it's not much. I always take those with a slight grain of salt anyway. We check in on the 20th to an Epcot view 2 queen room I will make sure and check back here and add my comments for everyone. Stay tuned!

We are heading for that room type at New Year hopefully! Some reviews are not great so would be good to hear your thoughts.

I went in and updated some of my room requests as thought it might help to request in advance seeing some of the delays noted in the reviews

We are here now.
I was upgraded to a Signature Suite and I loooove the room. We originally had the junior suite, but it’s not really a suite, just a room with a couch. The Signature Suite is a true suite. I have my MIL in the the parlor area sleeping on the very big pullout sofa, while my husband and I are in the room with the king bed, & added a crib for toddler. That room is also very spacious. Huge shower, separated toilet area. In the parlor there’s a microwave and a mini fridge, so we ordered small groceries from Instacart. The hotel has been very responsive to our requests. Unable to do early check in, but had our room ready at 4. The hotel itself is beautiful. It’s a bummer they don’t have the VUE rooftop area open for guests to check out. It’s just for events. Totally will plan to come back.
Would not suggest walking to HS or Epcot. Both are loooong walks. 20+ minutes. We showed our room key to the parking attendants at the parks and got free parking, so we upgraded to preferred parking for only $20 a day.

Anyone happen to know what might be going on Dec 1 through Dec 3 2022 at Swan/Dolphin/Swan Reserve? All rooms appear to be completely sold out for those days and it seems sort of early for that.

Anyone happen to know what might be going on Dec 1 through Dec 3 2022 at Swan/Dolphin/Swan Reserve? All rooms appear to be completely sold out for those days and it seems sort of early for that.
Seems to be a popular time all around wdw my orginal trip was meant ot be the 1-8 but we had to change to the 11-18 to get around all the sold out resorts.

We are here now.
I was upgraded to a Signature Suite and I loooove the room. We originally had the junior suite, but it’s not really a suite, just a room with a couch. The Signature Suite is a true suite. I have my MIL in the the parlor area sleeping on the very big pullout sofa, while my husband and I are in the room with the king bed, & added a crib for toddler. That room is also very spacious. Huge shower, separated toilet area. In the parlor there’s a microwave and a mini fridge, so we ordered small groceries from Instacart. The hotel has been very responsive to our requests. Unable to do early check in, but had our room ready at 4. The hotel itself is beautiful. It’s a bummer they don’t have the VUE rooftop area open for guests to check out. It’s just for events. Totally will plan to come back.
Would not suggest walking to HS or Epcot. Both are loooong walks. 20+ minutes. We showed our room key to the parking attendants at the parks and got free parking, so we upgraded to preferred parking for only $20 a day.

I think I may have found the reason. It does look like there is a conference at Beach Club from Nov 29 - Dec 2 (Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence Conference ). My guess is that folks don't want to pay for retail Beach Club prices, so next best thing is to book rooms at the Swans.

We are here now.

Hi, we're heading down in to the Reserve in mid-Feb but was just wondering, do you have elite status with Marriot which got you the upgrade, or was it just a luck of the draw based on availability?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter