Swan or Dolphin?

lovingmy2boys

Mouseketeer
For our last two trips i stayed in the Dolphin, partly because the Swan was booked. We are going back in September for 7 nights and this time I have my option. Which hotel would you stay in? I have enjoyed the Dolphin and I am sure we would in the Swan as well.

What are the pros of the Swan over the Dolphin?

Swan has queen beds as opposed to the Double beds at Dophin. -HM

If you want a bigger bed go to Swan, but if you want more shopping and dining options stay with the dolphin. They are virtually the same so you would like it just the same

We have only stayed at the swan. The one thing is its the 1st bus stop, so basically you will get a seat, unless you give it up to someone in need and we always ask for a room closer to the elevator, its probably alot less of a walk to your room than the dolphin. Its more compact. And as the other poster said, the bed size and the dining options, you dont have tubbis at the swan, basically they are just about the same to me.

Either way you go, you can't go wrong! We enjoy both. The Swan, I think, is our favorite. We always get a room with a King Bed on one of the newly renovated floors. We overlook the Dolphin, the lake, and Epcot. It is wonderful. The spas are very convenient for a late night dip! The only down fall we have found with the Swan, you have to walk over to Tubbi's at the Dolphin for a quick bite late at night. The Dolphin has many pros as well. I wouldn't worry too much about which one you choose. Have a magical time! :earboy2:

We always stay at the Dolphin for these reasons:

Tubbi's--DD would eat here for every meal if I'd let her.

Laundry Room

Well, it's just got a prettier lobby, in my opinion!

I'm sure you would enjoy either one, though.

Thanks! i like the fact that Tubbi's is in the Dolphin. I think i will go ahead and book the Dolphin! We are going for 7 nights!!! I took DS 2 1/2 and DS 1 last July and we had such a good time. This time Alex will be 3 and Joshua will be almost 2. I can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter