• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan or Dolphin?? $99-HOW

bennett

Mouseketeer
How can we book either of these?-we are going on the on 7 day Magic on the 15th of June and wanted to go a few days early or stay later for a couple of days at WDW. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You cannot contact the Disney Resort directly for this offer - it must be done thru your TA if you used one, and if you booked on your own then it must be done thru DCL directly.:)

Great info. I am glad to hear that you can book through DCL directly. I just spoke with my AAA TA and she said that I would have to stay in a Category 4-7 if I want to participate in this deal. Is that true? I didn't hear that mentioned before.

Any thoughts?

I also Received the $99.00 deal at Swan $ Dolphin and I am booked for a catagory 11.

I also got it for cat 10 and it is added to your cruise reservations and included in the price to be paid in full prior to cruise date.

We already had our cruise documents when this deal came out. They sent us a confirmation for the Dolphin and we paid it in full over the phone.

Thanks everyone! TA just called and took care of it. Didn't need any certain category! Does anyone know the details of the kids eat free program attached with this deal?

bennett,
We requested the Dolphin and are now confirmed for staying there. we chose the Dolphin because I have read that the rooms are larger, and that the resort was more impressive. There is a large thread of over 35 pages on the Dolphin, Go to Resorts and find the link for MOM ON THE RUN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter