swan/dolphin ? (yes, another one!)

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I was looking at allearsnet.com and I saw the pics of the king rooms at S/D. I was wondering if the sofa makes out into a double bed? We will have 8 of us (2 rooms), and 4 are teens, so could the teens sleep on the sofabed (assuming it is one)....or is it a single sofabed? (that is at Paradise Peir hotel in DLR.). Thanks!!!! :cool1:

I have stayed in a Swan king room that had a sofa bed, but I don't know if they all do. :confused3

The room configurations can vary. All of the kings don't have sofa beds, you can request this but it may not be guaranteed. The sofa bed is a full size bed, would be ok with 1 teen, but 2 would be pretty tight (unless they're very small). My 7 yr old dd sleeps in this bed and I can just about fit some of the pillows around her. Here are some photos that might help.
718466294303_0_ALB.jpg

918466294303_0_ALB.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter