Swan Concierge Level or Benefits

faithfull

Mouseketeer
I am booked at the Swan in a water view room. My question is should I desire an upgrade to a concierge floor room or should I prefer to stay with my water view room and just ask for access to the concierge level? I am a corporate preferred guest so hope to receive an upgrade but am not sure which to request. Input appreciated!:earsboy:

Club level at the Swan was very nice. We did it 12/27-1/02/04. Food offerings were good and plentiful. Staff is very attenitve and Thabo was wonderful. They also helped canceling PS for us and always asked where we were off to today..etc. Evening hors d'ourves were nice ,but only got to it 3 times. Our room was on 11th floor and had a great view of TOT, waterway to MGM and BW. We were able to see fireworks of Fantasmic. We overlooked the front circle of the hotel. I really enjoyed everything about the Swan. Great service(Westin property), great location.
Connears

Do not expect Club Level access with only Corporate Preferred guest Status. heck even as a SPG Gold you aren't even entitled to Club Level. Only Platinum SPG will have Club Level access based on status. Many, many people pay at WDW for Club Level rooms and access. I wouldn't count on an upgrade unless you are going at a VERY VERY slow time.

I had the opportunity to become gold but was told by SPG that Corporate Preferred had the same priority as gold only thru a different system and not to fool with it but thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter