swan and dolphin restaurant?

one sweet world

Earning My Ears
I read that your dvc membership card can get you 20% off at some swan and dolphin restaurants....does it apply to the garden grove? Anyone know what time they serve breakfast until? thanks for any info.

It applies to all Swan & Dolphin restaurants. Garden Grove serves breakfast til 11am. :thumbsup2

thank you.
My dd is getting married in September and nothing is planned other than the day/venue! She is not stressing this out AT ALL! me on the other hand:scared:
garden grove is out then because its a 10am wedding. We know we want to do the dessert party. But what to do (inexpensively!) between 10am and 8pm
We're at Fort Wilderness, dd is a dvc member, (wilderness lodge)

Will you have a cabin at Ft. Wilderness? Because you could do a casual meal there after the wedding, if the group isn't too big, of course. Also, the restaurants at Downtown Disney are almost all open for lunch, and some of them have private rooms or sections for bigger groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter