Swan and Dolphin Bus route

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
Transportation question!! We are not renting a car.
Staying at WaltDisney Swan and going to be taking the bus from there to MK and AK.
What is the order of bus stops. Are the other resorts using the same bus? Like Boardwalk and Beach club? Do the buses fill to capacity on EMH days?
Not sure what other hotels besides the Dolphin that we will be sharing buses with. I’m looking for a 1st stop, then here, here, here and drop off. I can’t find the information anywhere!!

Also is it the same for the water taxi’s though I’m not to worried because we will mostly be walking to and from Epcot and HS. Thanks in advance!!

The buses which are only MK, AK and Disney Springs are shared between the Swan and the Dolphin. The first stop is the Swan. The boat launch is between the two hotels. There is a queue to go to Epcot and another queue for Hollywood Studios.

To get to the Boardwalk area you go out the doors towards the Dolphin make a right, go over the bridge, HS path is to right, straight is the Boardwalk

Last edited:
There’s no bus to Epcot - I think Skippyboo meant to say AK. At busy times S&D have their own buses, but during the middle of the day when there aren’t so many guests riding they may share with BW. Sometimes the route changes but I think when they’re sharing the route is BW, Swan, then Dolphin.

The Friendship Boats’ route is Epcot - BW - Y&B - S&D - DHS - S&D - Y&B - BW - Epcot.

Thank you so much! this is what I was looking for! do you think there is a chance of not getting on a bus at an EMH morning? I was worried that if Boardwalk fills then no room for Swan and dolphin guests. But we are probably going to use the swan bus stop

We loved the Swan and Dolphin buses. We've stayed at the values, Fort Wilderness cabins, and at Caribbean Beach before. Compared to those, the S&D buses were easy and empty. No problems getting seats ever. We didn't try it at EMH times but regular times it was fantastic.

One last question. do buses start at 6:30 am on EMH days and 7:00 am on non EMH days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter