Swamp Tours/Airboat Rides

Padstack

DIS Veteran
We are beginning to plan our vacation for next summer and want to fit everything possible into our 16 day trip. It will be a whirlwind vacation that includes Universal, WDW, and Kennedy Space Center. Another activity that is a must do is to go on a swamp tour/airboat ride. There are quite a few companies that offer these tours in the Orlando area. Can I get some recommendations on which company offers the best tours/packages? I'm not too worried about cost, I just want the best experience for my family. Thank you.

We have done the airboat rides at both Wild Willy's and Wild Florida......excellent experiences at both. Saw lots of gators, had great customer service, and made some awesome memories at both locations. Overall, the nod has to go to Wild Florida, though, as the commute there was easier from the Orlando tourist areas and the airboat rides include admission to their exotic animal park (which is very well done and worth a visit). We combined Wild Willy's with Gatorland to make a full "gator day" on our vacation, where Wild Florida was a full day (airboat ride plus animal park) on its own.

A bit further away is AirBoat Rides at Midway at Christmas on Hwy 50

407 568 6790.

We had a great 1 .30 hr trip. yesterday ( Saturday ) .

You can visit the replica of Fort Christmas & have a picnic at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter