SW trainer for a day - has anyone done it? What was it like?

disneychic

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done SW trainer for a day? I'd like to know exactly what you get to do & don't get to do.

disneychic sorry I screwed that up you will have to a search of my posts for my report I did'nt get the link right.

My daugter has done it...she loved it...she wants to do it again, and I am sorry I didn't do it with her. The made her clean fish buckets for the first little bit of time...then all she did all day long was play with the whales, dolphins etc. They give her a camera and took pictures of her all day long...she is doing tricks with them, feeding them...she was so excited when she was finished. If you can afford it, then do it! Lunch is also included. She said the food was excellent.

Finally, a subject I can talk about. I was a trainer in june. I loved it. I got to work with killer whales, sea lions, african fish eagles, atlantic bottlenose dolphins, false killer whales, and servals. My partner and I were not able to meet Slow Poke the walrus because there was show after show at the Sea lion and otter stadium and it was very hectic. My favorite part was getting in the water with a false killer whale and hugging it. I love that experience. I could go on forever, but I better stop while I can.

IOAfa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter