• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sushi options outside the 4 parks

vettechick99

<font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br
We are not going to any of the 4 parks, so that limits our dining options a bit. I love sushi and can't get it at home, so I'm trying to figure out where I can indulge on property.

I know that Puck's has a sushi bar, Kimonos ? at the Swan, and the Cali Grill. Is there one at the Poly? Any others? And in your opinion, who has the best?

Thanks!

There is sushi at Poly, it's basically a sushi stand outside of Kona's. Solid, not spectacular. Cali Grill sushi is great, but hard to get in and limited selection. I've never had great luck with Puck's sushi, but I know others who really like it.

I find Kimonos the best (Swan) on property. Be aware that kareoke starts after 9 (or 9:30) and it can be really loud...so if that's not your thing, be sure to go on the earlier side -- opens 5:30. You can see the menu at swandolphin.com.

The Poly has a sushi stand but you can also get their sushi at their cs place Captain Cook's. My dd had it for lunch one day and loved it! It was a great use of a cs credit too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter