Sushi on Fantasy

goduke6868

Earning My Ears
Is there a Sushi bar on the Fantasy? Do they serve it at lunch? If so, how was it? Thanks in advance!!

Did not see a dedicated sushi bar, but one day for lunch in Cabanas they were serving pre-made plates of sushi with 1pc tuna nigiri, 2pc salmon roll, and 2pc vegetable roll. I thought it was one of the better-tasting sushi experiences I've had on a cruise ship. Last year we cruised Holland and the sushi, while always available, was pretty gross.

. . . Last year we cruised Holland and the sushi, while always available, was pretty gross.
I've found the sushi on HAL disappointing. But I've enjoyed the sushi, always available, on RCI's Voyager class ships.

Woody

Is there a Sushi bar on the Fantasy? Do they serve it at lunch? If so, how was it? Thanks in advance!!
Yep there was fish and rice every day for lunch at Cabanas on the 09/22 ship. Wasbi cleared all head problems as well. Did not see a dedicated bar, but what they had was tasty. I am sure you could have ordered any thing, within reason, you wanted... You may have to wait a bit to get it tho. New stations are, in my opinion better than on the smaller 2 ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter