Sushi at CG on the DP?

pinchy

Mouseketeer
anyone know if you can have the sushi as an appetiser at the CG? It is in the appetiser section of the menu but its so much more expensive than other options so I wondered

thanks

I think someone posted once last year that they were limiting sushi to anything under $20 on the menu (meaning you can't get the yoshi platter).

cdtommie said:
I think someone posted once last year that they were limiting sushi to anything under $20 on the menu (meaning you can't get the yoshi platter).

We were told we could not do the deluxe yoshi platter because it's designed for more than one person. But you can get the snake in the grass, which is $22 and the big bang which is $21. We could get the Yoshi sampler which was $13 I think.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
We were told we could not do the deluxe yoshi platter because it's designed for more than one person. But you can get the snake in the grass, which is $22 and the big bang which is $21. We could get the Yoshi sampler which was $13 I think.

Great news! We're trying the dining plan for the first time in May and I'm thinking the Cali Grill might be the best bang for the buck for two credits since you can order a sushi appetizer...now I won't have to share with Mrs. Cdtommie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter