Sushi anyone?

Pattymommy

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm trying to make dinner reservations and my 17yr old DS wants sushi! Can anyone tell me if we can get sushi anywhere? If so, do they serve regular food too? My 9 yr old DD doesn't want to eat sushi!! Thanks!

Kona Cafe at the Poly.

You can order off the Kona Island Sushi Bar menu at the Kona Cafe. My DH and DD had the sushi and enjoyed it. They have lots of options for people who don't want sushi. This is one of my family's favorite restaurants and we do have one very picky eater.

Kimono's @ the Swan/Dolphin and there's a coupon on Restaurant.com

My husband loves sushi, but I do not like seafood. We have eaten at Kona, California Grill, and Kimono's. We both loved California Grill, but it can be expensive and hard to get ADRs at times. Our favorite was Kimono's. I was worried there wouldn't be much on the menu for me, but I LOVED it. I posted some pictures in this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41197032#post41197032

You may have to scroll up or down the page to see the pics.

Just FYI. Kimono's has karaoke in the evenings. Not sure what time it starts. If you go you may want to plan around that depending on if you want to enjoy that or not. We went early in the evening and it was quiet and there were several families there. I've heard it becomes more of a bar atmosphere later in the evening.

The restaurant.com certificate is an awesome deal. Wait for a discount code and you can get it for just a couple of bucks.

I havent tried Kona Island Sushi, I really need to since we stay there and I LOVE sushi.. You can also get it at the TS Kona..

CG has amazing sushi but its quite expensive, but worth it IMHO..

Some of the CS places have sushi as well, Capt Cooks, Sunshine Seasons, Starring Rolls, Yakitori House..

I found the sushi at Tokyo Dining to be incredible average, for the price tag, I can find much better sushi outside of Disney.

Kona cafe. Their sushi is very good & reasonably priced. The rest of their food is very good too. You just have to ask for the sushi menu. Just note, if you happen to be on the dining plan, I don't think its covered.

I had sushi at the Yak and Yeti (ts) It was pretty good. I'm not sure if they have it on the counter or not.

Kona Cafe at the Poly.

You can order off the Kona Island Sushi Bar menu at the Kona Cafe. My DH and DD had the sushi and enjoyed it. They have lots of options for people who don't want sushi. This is one of my family's favorite restaurants and we do have one very picky eater.

They might have stopped this, as last October we tried this and were not allowed to do it.

Does anyone know of a restaurant that you can order sushi on the dining plan? Last time we went to Kona, you were not allowed.

I was just going to mention WPC. We ate here 3 times on our Sept. 09 trip and used the DDP every time. Here's the sushi we ordered.

102_3774.jpg

Chef's Sampler Platter - Spicy tuna roll with 5 pieces of nigiri sushi and 3 pieces of fresh sashimi,edamame soy beans, and shiitake mushroom miso soup $24.95

And for those not wanting Sushi, here are some other choices, all DDP.

102_3773.jpg

102_3775.jpg

724.jpg

728.jpg

102_3776.jpg

105_3855.jpg

105_3857.jpg

102_3772.jpg

That's the adult ravioli with meatballs. DD turned 10 this year and was an "adult" I don't see the one with meatballs anymore but they still have ravioli

Are you hungry now?

I have a question about sushi in the world. Please don't attack. I am the *only* one in my group that enjoys sushi and any of the places that serves sushi. Is it possible to order sushi to go at any of these places?

I haven't but I don't see why you couldn't. It's really no different that anything else you can take out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter