Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

It was great seeing Cochran finally win one. I would have had no shot at that challenge.

I was disappointed when Corinne was unable to flip the tables. It seems that nobody is overly concerned about Phillip. In 2 seasons of Survivor, nobody has seriously tried to take him out. I can't stand Phillip. I think he's completely looney tunes. However, his play this season is very similar to Boston Rob's. And he has told his tribe mates that he is playing like Boston Rob. I wonder when his tribe mates are going to connect the dots and take Phillip out before he reaches the finals, just like Rob.

he may say he is playing like Boston Rob but he isn't playing like Boston Rob. Rob wouldn't tell you that. I think they are willing to keep him because he really isn't calling the shots and they all think he is looney, the perfect person to sit next to at the final vote.

Erik has to be one of the worst players! He had a shot at going from the bottom of the alliance to possibly the top of a new one.

I still think Malcoms alliance has a shot next week which is not good for us Cochran and Phillip fans out there.

I agree, despite his looniness if Phillip makes it to the end, he has a real shot at it. He's clearly calling the shots. If his plan puts him in the finals, why wouldn't you call him the winner?

Even though I am a big fan of Phillip. I do not think Phillip has a shot at winning unless he is sitting next to Sherrie and Brenda. He has annoyed too many people within the tribe, and I think Corine would turn the jury against him.

What happened to Brenda this season? I remember her on her last season as being outspoken, a mover and a shaker. Even though she got knocked off fairly quick. Now she's the complete opposite, pretty much doing or saying nothing. Not that I mind, she's beyond hot, but still.

What happened to Brenda this season? I remember her on her last season as being outspoken, a mover and a shaker. Even though she got knocked off fairly quick. Now she's the complete opposite, pretty much doing or saying nothing. Not that I mind, she's beyond hot, but still.

I thought the same thing Aresenal. And Andrea has had a complete turn around this season too!

I actually found Andrea really annoying on the last season. But liking her this time around. She's very smart, plays a good game.

One of her problems last season that you and I feel the same way about her was because she was boy crazy, and that influenced her strategy. Hopefully next week this does not start up again.

And am I the only one who loved Malcolm last season, but now he's coming across as something of an arrogant jerk?

Malcolm wasn't 'really' playing last season though. He was too chicken to partner up with anyone and really play.

Malcolm wasn't 'really' playing last season though. He was too chicken to partner up with anyone and really play.

Didn't he have some little gal on his side that the rest of the tribe decided to ax?

I'll be honest, I thought he was a bit of a cocky jerk last time. Some creative editing made him seem nicer than he was.

Even though I am a big fan of Phillip. I do not think Phillip has a shot at winning unless he is sitting next to Sherrie and Brenda. He has annoyed too many people within the tribe, and I think Corine would turn the jury against him.

Could be, although I'm not sure anyone is going to listen to Corrine anymore :lmao:

Cochrane was concerned that his celebration would come across as arrogant. I didn't see that at all. It just appeared to be an expression of pure joy. And why not? It was the first challenge he ever won and he knows he doesn't have as much of a chance on more physical ones.

I got home just as they were starting tribal council. Reynold got played.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DISBoards

That was a brilliant move by Malcolm. Brilliant.

I'm about to turn down the TV volume every time Phillip speaks. I'm beginning to like Cochran. And Dawn is freaking annoying.

I'm about to turn down the TV volume every time Phillip speaks. I'm beginning to like Cochran. And Dawn is freaking annoying.

Agree with everything you said.

Dawn can go away ANY time now.

And my heart was pounding during the voting - I kept thinking "Malcolm, play your idol, come on buddy, they are gunning for you!" Thank goodness he was smart enough to figure out that they MIGHT be, but even smarter to use Reynold's idol instead, so he still has his and no one knows he has it. LOVE him! :love:

AND that was a killer immunity challenge. I have a huge fear of getting water in my nose/drowning/etc so there is no way I could have done that - first time a wave splashed over my head I'd have freaked. Total admiration for Andrea and Brenda for staying so cool so long.

I didn't get it! Why did Malcolm vote for Renold? he was the only one that did, so what did he think that was going to accomplish? I thought he and Reynold were on the same side?

Reynold got up to give Jeff the idol, so it was already "flushed" out. Why did Malcolm tell him to give it to him. It didn't change anything, the idol was going to get played anyway and no one voted for either Reynold or Malcolm, except for the one vote that Malcolm used against Reynold.

I KNOW, I am missed something, but I didn't get that whole thing!

Can someone explain to me why Malcolm did that and why so many people on another board think that Malcolm did such an amazing thing!! Thanks!!!

Malcolm confirmed without a doubt that he was working with Reynold to the other favorites and he wasted Reynold's idol, leaving his closest ally even more vulnerable than he already was. Not to mention his vote for Reynold could have sent him home had the favorites really been splitting votes, leaving Malcolm exposed AND without allies. Sorry, I'm not seeing the brilliance here. He's trying SO HARD to make a big move, but he's put himself in a horrible position.

Reynold got up to give Jeff the idol, so it was already "flushed" out. Why did Malcolm tell him to give it to him. It didn't change anything, the idol was going to get played anyway and no one voted for either Reynold or Malcolm, except for the one vote that Malcolm used against Reynold.

But Malcolm didn't know this!! After Phillip's little speech he was feeling like they might be gunning for him, and this was a way to be able to play an idol without loosing his own, or letting anyone else know that he still has one. Corrinne was the only one who knew he had it, and she is gone.

So Malcolm can use his idol to take out Phillip or Andrea, but the rest of the favorites still won't trust him and now Reynold may be willing to make move against him as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter