• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survey Savvy?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
Does anyone use SurveySavvy? Seems too good to be true. Are they real like Pinecone? Or annoying like some of the other survey companies?

Thanks!

I do Survey Savvy and I really like them. When you cash out, payment is super fast. Most surveys are high-point, so it doesn't take too many surveys to be able to cash out. The only problem is the surveys don't come real often--at least for me.

OKay - so someone please PM me a referral for Survey Savvy! I see that I can either sign up or be referred - I'd be happy to give someone my "business" - for what it's worth!

Thanks!

shannon1219 said:
How do I sign up?

I recently registered to be a member of SurveySavvy.com to participate in surveys online. (member since 6/30/04)
If you join, you can get paid when you participate in surveys. When you refer friends, you will get paid for their participation and their friends' participation. They pay cash! Check out the Earnings Calculator in the Refer Friends section:

surveysavvy.com

Go to
surveysavvy.com
and click on 'Join'. If my personal referral link above does not take you to the SurveySavvy web site when you click on it, simply copy and paste it into the address window of your browser

I am currently doing quite well with this site -$30 in just over a month!! Here are several tips....

--Give as much info in your profile as possible.

--Update your profile constantly. I mean at least once a week. This seems to keep your name near the top of the list to receive surveys.

--Some of the screener questions will lead you into the types of people they are looking for. Watch for this! IE - If the first question is "Have you consumed alcohol in the past month?", answering "no" will likely not help you. I'm not suggesting you lie, however one drink at a restaraunt is alcohol, right? :)

--Get other family members to sign up with you. There referral system is great! $2 per survey taken. If each of your, say, 3 family members takes 1 per week, you have a nice income stream coming.

More tips to come. Feel free to PM me to discuss any other details or strategies!

Jim

I do this one and mysurvey.com . Since both pay. I don't get many survey's though from survey savvy-- more so I get the emails but then I don't actually qualify. :confused3

I do surveysavvy as well don't get many emails from them though I have only made 11 dollar with them this year. There are tons of good survey sites out there other then pinecone that do pay check out http://www.surveypolice.com/ I do every one in the top ten except for hotspex plus most in the top 25. www.opinionsquare.com is also very good but they pay in gift cards and prizes. I get 2 $5 gift cards from them each month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter