survey companies

TBBUCS1

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know of any good survey companies besides Sunshine Rewards and Opinion Outpost? We are always looking for new ways to get some extra Disney cash. Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
thanks tbbucs1

CashDuck....daily surveys, freebie offers, etc. Excellent customer service.

MyPoints...easy click emails, some good shopping cashback if you wait for their specials, new frogpond section where you can review websites for credit. Great for getting Rainforest Cafe cards.

BzzAgent...you get to test products and "buzz" to people about it...your points transfer into your MyPoints account.

MySurvey...a bit slower to add up, but easy user based surveys, not random like most gpt sites. Occassionaly get to test products for points. We got two self rise pizzas to compare last month...yummm-o! No Disney cards, but can get Rainforest Cafe or Walmart or tons of others. I usually get Walmart, then whatever $$ I would have spent there I put into my vacation fund.

I always hear good things about Pinecone, but it's really hard to get into. I don't get much from them either.

I've been doing synovate and mysurvey. Both send stuff pretty frequently, and send checks fairly quickly when you request them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter