Surprising the kids

HonnyDipp

DIS Veteran
Well its official! Our trip is booked for November and I am so excited! I have 3 children DS's 5 & 10 and DD 12. My goal (if possible) is to hold the trip in for as long as I can and surprise them at the last minute. Any one have a good idea for springing the news on them?

We leave in less less than 36 hours and haven't figured out how to surprise ours yet! I could also use some advice - and soon! :rotfl2:

Although I would not do it again:

We tricked the kids to get to the airport(told them Grandpa needed a ride) then asked if they wanted to go along with Grandpa once we got there...one actually said no!!!:confused3 It wasn't until I hauled their bags out of the trunk that they took me seriously!

Since mine both get airsick, they were a little freaked out and hindsight tells me I should have prepared them in advance...plus now I always hear about how I "lied" to them to get them to the airport:guilty: Shame on me for trying to surprise them!!!

Good luck with all of your surprise plans...hope they go well:cool1:

Congrats on scheduling your trip.

I did a treasure hunt with my kids one year and they loved it and was so suprised when they found the treasure. Going to Disney.... Happy Planning:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

I can't help with surprising them.

I usually sit with them and plan it together because I couldn't keep Disney a secret ever! LOL!

Good Luck!!! and happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter