• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprising Friends?

LoveMyTwoGIrls

Earning My Ears
My girls know that we are going to Disney in January. We haven't made a huge deal out of the trip, except that we chose those dates because they are before hubs tickets expire. We had a trip last October but my husband had a heart attack 2 weeks before and was still in the hospital with other complications and couldn't go. He told us to go, so I took the girls. I still have his ticket.

A few weeks ago one of my youngest DDs best friends mom asked if we wouldn't mind company and her family wanted to join. Which works out perfect since I hate roller coasters and my husband isn't allowed to ride them anymore (implanted defibrillator).

We are trying to think of the best way to surprise the girls (my YDD and her DD). I got the two youngest matching backpacks the other day. I am ordering them best friend disney bows. I want to do shirts. My oldest and her oldest could really care less about making such a big deal of it. My oldest is a girl and hers is a boy. So we need something for them too, but it is going to be more laid back.

I was thinking of 'mailing' (just placing outside the door with pretend labels) each of the kids the wrong package and we have to meet to exchange them. But I like the idea of a scavenger hunt too....what else have you guys done?

What should we add in their little packages? Autograph book, pens, water bottle, a little coin type purse to hold pennies, quarters and gift card....hmm. The backpack I got them is more for the car ride. I will add things for them to open at certain points. I will get them each a small cross body purse for the parks.

Are they flying with you? The last trip we had, I surprised the family with some friends. They flew in earlier and were waiting in our hotel lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter