• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprise to the Kelley Family

Jiffymom

Mouseketeer
Hey kids. Welcome to the DCL forums/ boards. The reason I asked you to check out this web site is because we want you to learn and meet all these great folks who will give you info on the land/sea cruise we booked for all of us for May 2005.
We will have a ball and what a great way for us to spend a family vacation. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Grandma and Grandpa:earsgirl:

From another Diser -
WELCOME!!!

Hope you find these boards as incredibly helpful as I have.

You sure have a great set of grandparents - Hey Jiffymom - want to adopt 4 more!!!

Enjoy and congrats!!!

What a great way to say Merry Christmas ---- and wait to you actually take the cruise - then you will really understand the terms Magical and Wonderful.

Thought I would bump this up and make it easier to find!

Merry Christmas and welcome to the DIS boards!!

Ginny

Merry belated Christmas! Hope you guys all have a Magical and Wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter